Brick X Brick Contents
The reality is that communities don’t truly end with zip codes. Our packaging was created with sustainability in mind. Created by hand and lovingly assembled, our packaging is made from a a sturdy and recyclable cardboard screenprinted by hand using nontoxic water-based acrylic inks. Our Interior packaging is hand screenprinted and bound with renewable hemp rope. Our glass votive candle holders are manufactured here in the Glass City by world renown Libbey Glass, a global leader in glass production. A 2-inch succulents of random variety is also included in each kit making your purchase ready to set up the moment it arrives.
Any item sourced from the rough and tumble wild of suburban and urban sprawl comes with an unknown history. We’ve sealed every brick with a clear coat for clarity to knock down on natural dust and to increase safety. This process ensures that no matter the history of any of our bricks, your brick has an extra barrier of protection. Read more about the safety of repurposed objects here. Once sealed, the bricks are backed with cork board to protect delicate surfaces in your home. Each engraving highlights the zip code of the original locale and connects us back to a very human story of habitation, ownership and history. Each of these packages takes a considerable amount of time and effort to compile, and we hope that you'll share your experience opening them with us by tagging us on instagram @brickxbrick.co
Each package from the Inaugural Edition | 2016 contains:
- One refurbished, cleaned, engraved in edition brick of unique one-of-a-kind texture, color, and appearance due to natural age, wear, and reclamation. Backed with natural cork.
- One Libbey Glass Votive, 2 inches.
- One white votive candle, 1.75 inches.
- One Succulent of random variety, approximately 1-2 inch size. Instructions for succulent maintenance included.
- Gold foil limited edition authenticity card including unique edition count.
- Hand screenprinted recyclable interior packaging sheets, recyclable cardboard and bound with renewable hemp rope.
- Hand screenprinted recyclable exterior packaging.
- One folded letter of note.
- One folded letter of safety & "as is" disclaimer.
- One of 25 randomly inserted photographs from the process of constructing the project.